Ashford Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom
Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom from Ashford.
Introducing the Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom! This loom has been designed to be an economic stepping-stone for rigid heddle weavers and all other new weavers who are ready to expand their weaving skills and explore the wonderful world of multi-shaft weaving. It makes weaving multi-shaft patterns simple and easy.
The Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom provides new and experienced weavers with all the features they need to weave amazing fabric.
- Popular 40cm (16") weaving width.
- Large beam to beam depth of 73cm (28 1⁄2") the same as all our table looms.
- Smooth, quiet overhead beater with auto bounce-back for even beating at the fell.
- Generous rising shed.
- Smooth action levers for light and easy pattern changes.
- Texsolv cord lifts shafts evenly from both sides through frictionless nylon loom cord guides, and allows easy shaft height adjustment.
- A total of 320 Texsolv 22cm (8 1⁄2") heddles are supplied giving 80 heddles per shaft, enough for a balanced 20epi weave over the full width.
- Stainless steel 10dpi reed.
- Beater will accept over width reeds and can be locked for warping.
- Strong 40 teeth nylon ratchets, handles and clicker pawls allow comfortable warp tension and control.
- Rubber feet to keep your loom from moving when weaving.
- Kit includes 2 shuttles, 5 cross/warp sticks, 10 cardboard warp separating sticks, threading hook and a full step-by-step colour assembly, warping and weaving instruction booklet.
- The loom is made using strong beech hardwood with ply sides that combine to make the Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom robust, light and easy to move.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- Choose to leave natural or finish with Ashford Finishing Wax Polish, oil, lacquer or decorate to your preference.
- 10dpi stainless steel reed
- 2 x stick shuttles 46cm (18")
- threading hook
- cross and warp sticks
- 320 swedish texsolv heddles
- step-by-step instruction booklet
This product ships from New Zealand and can take 2-3 weeks to arrive.*
*There may be an occasional shipping delay on this item due to pandemic-related issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.