Schacht Flip the Folding Loom
Schacht's Flip the Folding Loom is a rigid heddle loom -- comfortable, compact, sturdy, and a pleasure to weave on. Designed for high performance, this loom folds in a jiffy for storage or transport.
Weave in comfort: hook the rear leg on a table edge, clamp it to a table for stand-up weaving, or install the Flip on the optional trestle stand. Warp in a flash with the included warping peg.
Flip is available in 15”, 20”, 25”, and 30″ weaving widths, and includes one 5-, 8-, 10-, or 12-dent reed; heddles are made of durable ABS plastic, with large eyes and slots.
Flip the Folding Loom Features:
- Ideal for plain weaves and pick-up patterns.
- Fine-toothed nylon ratchets for precise tension control
- Conveniently-located heddle blocks hold the rigid heddle in the up, down, or neutral position
- Two-heddle capability makes it easy and natural to weave with two heddles
- Top cross braces allow long warps, up to 5-6 yards (depending on yarn weight and winding paper), to be wound on the beams without impacting the size of the shed
- Includes 2 clamps, 2 shuttles. threading hook, and a warping peg for direct-loom warping
- Includes Instructions for both direct and pre-measuring methods
*There may be an occasional shipping delay on this item due to pandemic-related issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.