Ashford Traditional Spinning Wheel
One of the most popular spinning wheels in the world! Why is it so popular? It's easy to understand, smooth and simple to operate, stable and robust, and it allows for a wide variety of yarn to be spun.
Traditional Wheel features:
- Ball bearings and large wheel, making treadling smooth and effortless, as well as easy to maintain a steady speed
- Pivoted treadle for comfortable heel-toe action
- Wheel size 22 inches (56 cm)
- The separate drive band and bobbin brake adjustment -- easy to understand and simple to operate
- Scotch tension and 4 speed flyer, allowing for a wide variety of yarn to be spun
- Horizontal adjustment of the maiden bar, allowing perfect alignment with the 4 speed whorl
- Wide, stable legs
- Built-in Lazy Kate
- Four bobbins included, which are quick and easy to change
- Available with either single drive or double drive
- Choose either natural or smooth lacquer finish
This product ships from New Zealand and can take 2-3 weeks to arrive.