Ashford Drum Carder
Card and blend fibers and colors quickly and efficiently with Ashford's Drum Carder. This versatile carder integrates two ratios for more flexibility and control when carding and blending:
- 6:1 Ratio to prepare your fleece. The controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning, or felting.
- 4:1 Ratio to blend sliver, colors, and different fiber types consistently into an open and airy batt.
- Adjustable drum clearance, allowing modification of teeth distance for total control of fiber
- All nylon bearings for easy turning
- Card cloth with wire teeth, protective coating, and flexible rubber backing for long life
- Rubber feet for stability
- Robust construction of Silver Beech hardwood
- Comes assembled, lacquered, and ready to use
- Fine (72 point) -- for finer wools & exotic fibres.
- Superfine (120 point) -- for finer wools & luxury fibres.
This product ships from New Zealand and can take 2-3 weeks to arrive.*
*There may be an occasional shipping delay on this item due to pandemic-related issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.