Ashford Kiwi 3 Spinning Wheel
Ashford's Kiwi 3 spinning wheel has a folding treadle, timber-veneered MDF wheel, three speed whorl and wooden threading hook!
The Kiwi 3 is a great wheel for new and experienced spinner.
Kiwi 3 features:
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- Timber-veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings, ensuring smooth, silent spinning
- 3 speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5, and 9.5:1 flyer ratios and stretchy drive cord
- Double treadles, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides and 10 mm (3/8 inch) orifice
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Scotch tension, allowing precise tension adjustment while spinning and plying
- Three large 4-5 oz (130 gm) capacity bobbins
- Built-in Lazy Kate
- Wheel diameter 17.5 inch (45 cm)
- Weighs only 12 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Robust construction; quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
- Choose either natural or smooth lacquer finish
This product ships from New Zealand and can take 2-3 weeks to arrive.*
*There may be an occasional shipping delay on this item due to pandemic-related issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.