Louet Jane Table Loom
Designed by a weaver for weavers, Louet's Jane table loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving project a snap. The Jane 40, in particular, is very portable, with a "grab and go" carrying handle.
Simple-but-innovative features, such as a handle to carry the loom and a locking mechanism to keep the beater out your way while you are throwing your shuttle, make the Jane a joy to use. Toggles operate smoothly and always stay in their engaged position. Jane folds with a warp on and can be locked as not to open up while in transport.
Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built-in raddle. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers.
Available in two sizes (each with 8 harnesses):
- Jane 40: 16″ (40 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
- Jane 70: 27.5″ (70 cm) weaving width (comes with 400 heddles)
Louet Jane Features:
- 8 shafts
- Great Shed
- Large weaving area
- Texsolv heddles
- Overhead beater; flips out of the way for easy threading
- No cord wear, as cords run over rollers.
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Includes 10 dent reed
- Includes tie-up and lease sticks, sixteen warp sticks, and warping instructions
- Made of lacquered beech
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- Jane 40: 22 3/8” x 29 1/2” x 25 5/8” (57 x 75 x 65 cm), weighs 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- Jane 70: 34 1/4” x 29 1/2” x 25 5/8” (87 x 75 x 65 cm), weights 26.5 lb (12 kg)