Ashford Country Spinner 2
This is a specialist wheel designed to spin extra bulky yarn used in rug weaving and chunky knitting or for plying bulk quantities. The orifice is extra large. The ball bearings and double treadle allows for an easy start and treadling. The slow drive ratios and sensitive leather flyer brake system are ideal for creating unique novelty yarns.
Country 2 features:
- Double treadle and ball bearings, allowing for an easy start and treadling
- Polyurethane con rod joints for smooth heel & toe treadling
- 3-speed bobbin with easy 3, 4 & 5:1 ratios and capacity of up to 2.2 lbs. (1 kg)
- Soft leather brake band and sensitive tension adjustment
- Extra-large 1 1/16 inch (27mm) flyer orifice for really thick yarns
- Provision for plying from 2 bobbins
- New nylon universal bearings for the con rod
- Arched rails and factory assembled sides are easily assembled with bolts and barrel nuts.
- Choose either natural or smooth lacquer finish
This product ships from New Zealand and can take 2-3 weeks to arrive.*
*There may be an occasional shipping delay on this item due to pandemic-related issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.