Louet Erica Table Loom
Louet's Erica table loom is an easy-to-use, travel table-loom at a reasonable price. Erica packs in the features of a full-size loom in a small, portable footprint.
The Erica is perfect for people learning to weave, those wanting to upgrade from a rigid-heddle loom, or those that want to have the capabilities of a high-quality travel loom. Compared to a rigid-heddle loom, it is easier to operate, the warp tension is more even, it has a large shed of 1 3/4" (4.5 cm), and there is flexibility in the number of threads per cm.
Starting as a 2-harness loom and expandable to 4 harnesses, this is a terrific loom at a reasonable price. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces.
Available in two sizes (each accommodates 2, 3 or 4 harnesses):
- Erica 30: 11.75″ (30 cm) weaving width
- Erica 50: 19.75″ (50 cm) weaving width
Louet Erica Features:
- Swinging beater attached by a U-shaped steel bracket to the frame, ensuring a parallel motion.
- Folds flat (6 1/4") while warped for storage and transport; weaving stays in place even when stored
- 40-10 (10 dent) reed
- Can accommodate up to four harnesses
- Built-in raddle
- Includes 200 Texsolv heddles (150 mm)
- Includes Stainless steel reed (40/10) and steel lease- and tie-up bars
- Includes cardboard warp strips to separate warp threads during warping
- Made of unlacquered beech and laminated birch
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
- Erica 30: 16 1/2” x 24 1/2” x 16 1/2” (42 x 62 x 42 cm), weighs 7.7 lb (3.5 kg) at 2 shafts
- Erica 50: 24 1/2” x 24 1/2” x 16 1/2” (62 x 62 x 42 cm), weighs 11 lb (5 kg) at 2 shafts
- Shaft extension kit (add up to 2 additional shafts)
- Universal floor stand
- Bag (Erica 30 only)
- Texsolv Heddles 150mm (package of 100)
- Stainless Steel Reeds
- Accessory package: Beginner weaver kit with warping posts, heddle hook, shuttle (Erica 30 only)
*There may be an occasional shipping delay on this item due to pandemic-related issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.