Schacht Arras Tapestry Loom
Tapestry weaving has remained unchanged for millennia. Schacht's Arras Tapestry Loom embraces these age old traditions with a modern, thoughtfully designed loom.
Function, aesthetics and comfort create a sturdy loom that is a joy to weave on. The Arras Tapestry Loom will withstand the rigors of tapestry weaving and is also inviting to weavers new to tapestry weaving.
Arras Tapestry Loom Features:
- Solid maple hardwood and maple plywood construction holds its shape even under the high tension tapestry weaving requires
- Precise tension control
- 20" weaving width and a continuous warp of 45"
- Adjustable horizontal and vertical positioning
- Smooth-working and adjustable shedding device that, easily controlled with a hand lever, which may be installed on the right or left side of the loom
- Includes 100 Texsolv heddles, 4 color-coded coils (4, 5, 6, and 8 dents), and cartoon holder
- Lightweight and foldable for portability
*There may be an occasional shipping delay on this item due to pandemic-related issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.